○ Adopt new type staggered blades and unfixed blades which can keep a settled cutting clearance without adjustment after resharpen.employs paddle and integration design to obtain better cutting performance.
○ Low granulating speed and sharp angle design of rotating blades are helpful for smooth and coutinuous operation.
○ Optimal cutting angle makes resistance small and avoid blockage to improve cutting efficiency.
○ Optimal design can effectively reduce vibration during operation of granulator.
○ Low speed granulating ensures well-proportioned granules and low dust level.
○ When motor blockage occurs ,the machine will alarm visibly and enable motor reverse running function.It resumes normal operation automatically after the trouble is clear.
○ Low speed and sound-proof material hopper brings a quieter operation environment.
○ Easy access for easy maintenance and cleaning.
○ Small in size with castors for easy moving.
○ High safety grade design to comply with European safety standard.
○ Feeding chamber with built-in magnet will catch metal impurities in the materials.
Xinke Automation Technology Co., Ltd. was officially established in 1986, and its plant with floor area of 10,000 square meters is located in Humen, golden land of Pearl River Delta. With more than twenty years of product innovation and quality improvement, Xinke has successfully become the leading manufacturer of automated and peripheral equipment in plastic industry. It mainly specializes in design, consultation, service, etc. of plastic grinders, mold temperature controller, dehumidifying dryers, ice water machines, automatic suction machines and central feeding projects.
Xinke, one of manufacturers producing the full series of plastics processing auxiliary equipment, can help you optimize the complete production processing chain including storage, drying, delivery, metering, mixing and feeding, and is equipped with the full-process intelligent control network. In the plastics manufacturing industry, Xinke always draws on the wisdom of the masses to provide a highly reliable and highly cost-effective systemized solution for you so as to ensure that you have nothing to worry about. From the design of single equipment to the construction of the whole system, its rich experience wins trust.
With continuous development, Xinke has more vigorous brand new image, gathers centripetal force of internal teams and shows its ambition of spreading the wings and soaring high and moving towards next era.
Xinke enjoys a high reputation in the plastics processing industry in the whole Pearl River Delta areas. It provides the complete set of innovative auxiliary equipment for the global plastic industry. Its products include mechanical arm and automation system, automatic material supply and drying products, circulating products of plastic parts and heating and cooling products of molds. Depending on its global service network, it provides good sales and after-sales service and support for major plastic markets in the world. Meanwhile, it is honored to provide quality service for thousands of enterprises in China. Customers are satisfied to apply equipment produced by Xinke to actual production.
By the energy of high quality, high efficiency and high technology, Xinke delivers more macroscopic international view to customers. Over the years, its precious reputation and experience on dealing with problems and avoiding problems are basic conditions for gaining trust of customers. Xinke's effort on research and development of new products and continuous improvement of after-sales service is the fundamental guarantee for protecting interests of customers.
Xinke----Your Cooperative Partner in Plastic Industry
In 1999, the newly developed Europeanized slow non-sieve grinder with reversible combs and anti-combs was launched to the market, which turns the maintenance gap optimization and recycling of high-quality recyclable materials a reality.
In 2000, the company introduced a new type mixer. This technology provides free flowing and strong & weak pulse for the maximum mixing accuracy of each batch.
In 2003, the company created segmented switchable dryer through further innovation, which combines the advantages of double-layer molecular sieve dryers and switchable dryers. This new compact design provides a continuous dewpoint display, and the dryer is featured by simpler operation, more convenient maintenance, and more energy-efficient equipment operation.
In 2005 the central feeding system introduced by the company realized the unified management of material transport at modernized molding plants
In 2007, Xinke launched the first temperature controller which can realize direct and indirect cooling. DUO-COOLING can provide not only the highest cooling capacity, but also the most accurate cooling through integrated cooling coils.