Why Choose Wet Type Fish Feed Pellet Mill
According to your requirement and production scale, we can supply two types of fish feed pellet mills: dry type and wet type. However, what is difference and why choose the wet one? Please follow me to learn about pellet extrusion principle. Pellet extrusion is a process where the feedstuff is subject to mixing and heating under high pressure before being forced through a die mould. The feed constituents undergo transformations during the processing that can be beneficial as they are fully cooked and the nutritional value is improved. A temperature higher than 100 ℃ is needed in order to achieve expansion of the feed as it leaves the die. Extrusion temperature is usually a targeted value obtained through steam added in the pre-conditioner. Our wet type fish feed pellet mill is connect to a boiler which can continuously provide steam to the conditioner.
Wet Type Fish Feed Mill Application
◆ Make high-grade aquatic feed pellets for fish, catfish, shrimps, crab etc.
◆ Ideal for making pet food for dogs, cats, etc.
The Features of Wet Type Fish Pellet Pellet Press
1. You can change different molds to make pellets with different diameters.
2. The puffing fish feed pellets can float on the water surface without dissolution for over 12 hours.
3. The fish feed pellet size can be from 0.9-15mm to feed different size fishes.
4. The spare parts like screw, barrel of wet type will be less damaged than dry type.
5. The feed pellet made by wet type fish feed pellet machine is more smooth and with better quality.
6. High temperature and high pressure process can kill the salmonellosis and bacterial infections and also makes the pellets easily to digest.
◆ Our fish feed extruder is of single screw design.
◆ The pellets extruded from pellet mill is about 80℃ and moisture content is 18%-20%, so you should equip a dryer and cooler if the capacity is more than 500kg/h. While for small capacity, you can dry them in the sun.
◆ We provide technical formula for making floating fish feed pellets after placing order.
If you are interested in it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
OR skype yvonne915123