1. Rear firebox design.
2. There is a layer of push-pull type pizza stones in the oven.
3. The front cooking room is interlinked with the rear charcoal firebox in the oven.
4. The aggregation temperature of 500℃ in the oven.
5. Installing adjustable vent on the top.
6. The side and rear of the oven are protected by high-density connector, 80mm - 100mm insulation layer.
7. The front cooking room with removing style oven door.
8. The side firebox with hanging style oven door.
9. Installing a tool shelf to hang tools outside.
Body: 0.8mm cold rolled sheet, surface treatment is powder coated in red; 2.0mm stainless steel door, polishing at the surface; with stainless steel handle; with insulation layer; there is peephole on the door; the plane of the combustion room pave 80mm pizza stones; a round thermometer 50-750℃
Bottom plate: 830mm x 750mm, stainless steel wire, diameter is 4mm-6mm, polishing at the surface.
Ash drawer: 300mm x 400mm, 0.8mm stainless steel, polishing at the surface.
Smoker stack: 150mm (dia.) x 740mm (H), 0.8mm stainless steel, polishing at the surface.
Leg: 2.0mm stainless steel, polishing at the surface.
Caster: diameter is 150mm, plastic, 2pcs.