1. There are two grids (one cooking grid and one pizza stone side combustion style) in the oven.
2. Installing push-pull type grease drawer under the cooking grid.
3. There is a charcoal firebox underneath.
4. Installing igniting plate that guiding to two sides, semi circulating flue is high temperature, the aggregation temperature of 500℃ in the oven.
5. Installing adjustable convective vent on the top and bottom.
6. The side and rear of the oven are protected by high-density connector, 80mm – 100mm insulation layer.
7. The front oven door frame put insulation bricks to decorate.
8. Double-layer double-open sealed oven door.
Body: outside surface is made of 0.8mm cold rolled sheet, surface treatment is black matte powder coated; 2.0mm stainless steel doors, polishing at the surface; there is adjustable air damper on the door; the plane of the combustion room pave 80mm pizza stones; A round thermometer 50-750℃
Igniting plate: 1.0mm stainless steel, polishing at the surface
Cooking grid: 780mm x 580mm, 0.8mm stainless steel, polishing at the surface.
Grease drawer: 1.0mm stainless steel, polishing at the surface.
Smoker stack: 150mm (dia.) x 620mm (H), 1.0mm cold rolled sheet, surface treatment is high temperature resistant painting in black
Side table: 600mm x 450mm; 1.5mm cold rolled sheet, surface treatment is black matte powder coated
Bottom plate: 1000mm x 600mm, 1.0mm cold rolled sheet, surface treatment is black matte powder coated
Leg: 3.0mm cold rolled sheet, surface treatment is black matte powder coated