Application: The machine determines the resistance of concrete specimens to rapidly repeated cycles of freezing and thawing in the laboratory by method of Rapid Freezing and Thawing in Water.
1. Accepted specimens are 16 pcs and 28pcs;
2. Lnside Capacity:450×550×600mm
3. Freezing and thawing circle: around 2.5-4 hours while thawing time is no less than 1/4 of the whole circle;
4. Time/specimen center temperature when freezing completed: 1.5-2.5hour/-17±2°C;
5. Time/specimen center temperature when thawing completed: 1.0-1.5hour/3±2°C;
6. Temperature difference between surface and center of specimens is less than 28°C;
7. Standard cycles are 300 times while counter can record upto 999999 times;
8. Freezing and thawing media: 120kg antifreeze fluid(-45°C);
9. Imported high quality compressor: complet shut-off type 7.5HP;
10. Max working power: 9.7KW;
Features: compact in frame; stainless steel for both inner and outside of the cabinet; easy installation and maintainance.