Power transmission parts internal type electric clutch brake coupling
Foot mounted clutch brake couplings are factory assembled, tested and burnished. They are ready to be direct coupled to the load or belt, chain, gear, etc. It couples two shafts (inline or offset) together when DC power is applied to the clutch field magnet. Output stops when DC power is applied to brake magnet.
• It easily carries out a wide range of control and can achieve a continuous sliding operation.
• Low noise. Action surface stick-slip phenomenon occurred in the friction mode, but this does not appear, and will not send links to sound, so very quiet operation.
• Heat capacity greatly. Excellent heat resistance due to the use and application of the ideal of the magnetic cooling method, even if the slide is too harsh a continuous operation, and ease to use.
• It can achieve continuous and smooth-driven state. As the coefficient of static friction and dynamic friction coefficient is almost the same, so a link is not completely a shock, they could be the load plus or minus the speed.
• Road construction machinery
• Cement Industry
• Mining Industries
• Material handling equipments
• Conveyor system
• Power transmission equipments