1. Much lower frying temperatures (approx. 90 to 120℃ in practical operation, depending on the product) to maintain flavours and colors.
2. Processing products with higher reducing sugar levels in comparison with normal atmospheric conditions.
3. Minimizing of health harmful thermal reaction products, such as acrylamide.
4. Texture can truly be influenced.
5. Evaporation rate will be faster.
6. Pressure as a new parameter of control next to retention time and temperature.
7. More gentle oil handling.
8. Lower steam pressure for frying oil heating systems required than in atmospheric fryers (approx. 8 bar).
9. No frying vapor emission.
(Freeze dry machine)
1. Efficiency of heating plates. The material of heating plates is aviation aluminum with anodized on the surface, over 100% heat release to the product by radiation, keeping heating uniformity completely.
2. Alternate vapor trap. Double vapor trap are installed under the heating plates in drying chamber. Trap 1 condenses water vapor to its maximum working cpacity, then trap 2 starts to condense. In the meantime,trap 1 begins to melt ice for another condensation cycle.
3. Continous de-icing. When the trap 2 begins to catch water vapor, the trap 1 begins to melt ice on the coil during the product being dried. After melting, the clean coil ready for another condensation cycle.
4. Automatic control system.
Advanced intelligent control system keeps the system running stably and reliably in a long time. Furthermore, simple operation can be much easier to handle.
(Freeze dried products)
1. Nutrition basically remains unchanged. Drying is operated in low temperature and vacuum conditions, so the nutrition is kept, particularly effective to heat sensitive materials.
2. Form basically remains unchanged. The water contained in food is drained directly from solid to gas, so the structure doesn’t change, and just forms space between ice crystals. .
3. Colour basically remains unchanged. As drying is operated in low temperature and vacuum conditions, the physical and chemical properties of food changed little. There is also little possibility of oxidation and enzyme, thus easily to keep original color.
4. Fragrance basically remains unchanged. Because the fragrant components in food largely exist in amorphous concentrated section in the process of freezing, the fragrance can be kept when ice crystals are gasified.
5. The quality of solids hardly losses. Because of the low rate of sublimating water vapor, the substances are basically in quiescent state, thus the loss of solids quality can be ignored.
1. We guarantee that the commodity hereof is made of the best materials and new brand with top workmanship, and in accordance with quality specification stipulated in product Contract and Appendix.
2. Guarantee period shall be within 12 months from the date of acceptance. During this period, if there are quality problems, we will provide solution by verbal or written communication. If the problem is unsolved, our engineers will repair for you on site as soon as possible. The maintenance is free when there are non-operation errors; otherwise it is for the buyer’s account.