1-9L/min: 93% (± 3%); 10L/min: 90% (± 2%)
AC220V (±10%), 50/60Hz (±1Hz); AC110V (±10%,), 50/60Hz (±1Hz)
Starting times, operating pressure, present working time, accumulated working time, preset time from 10mins to 40hours
Power failure alarm; high/low pressure alarm
1. Nebulizer (Atomizer)
2. Low concentration alarm: when oxygen concentration is 82% or above, the blue light will be on; when the oxygen concentration is blow 82%, the red light will be on.
3. Maintenance alarm: alarm for maintenance after 3000 hours' operation.
4. High temperature alarm: alarm for high temperature when the internal system temperature is above 50℃.
5. Pulse oximeter: fingertip pulse oximeter is available for monitoring patient's oxygen saturation on site.
6. Small LCD display: showing accumulated time, present working time and preset time.
7. Dual flow configuration