AMS-600 Copper Wire Recycling Machine Features
1. Wide application:
The material of the waste wires can be telephone wire, household electric wire, automotive wire and cables whose diameter should be within 20 mm.
2. Easy Operation: This type of waste cable recycling machine needs no water during the whole process. What you need to do is only to put the waste wire/cable into the feeding device. Then the copper and plastic will be separated by vibrating separator, and the copper purity can be 99%.
3. Labor-saving: Copper Granulator is an integrally combined machine which needs only 1-2 workers to operate. The machine is of compact structure, less land occupancy and labor-saving.
4. Customized services: We can customize different voltage motors of 220V/380V/480V. We can also customize motor according to your special requirements.
5. Convenient Shipment: All the units are installed on the underbed to form the whole machine which is very easy for transporting. The machine is well adjusted before shipping, so the customer only needs to connect it to the power supply before production.
AMS- 600 Copper Wire Recycling Machine Structure Features
1. Cutting Blade: The cutting blade of crusher is made of alloy steel imported from Japan.
2. Vibrating screen: This screen is made of 304 stainless steel, durable and easy to clean. Besides, the vibrating screen device is in a enclosed structure which ensures the high efficiency in screening process.
3. Blowers Increased: One of the reason why new generation 600 has improved separating efficiency is that there is another blower under the screen which strengthens the separating power.
Copper Wire Recycling Procedures
1. Copper Wire Crushing process
Put waste copper wire / cable into crusher to grind the wire into granular mixture. The crusher blade of high quality would change the wires or cable into particles.
2. Copper Clad Collecting
After crushing, the mixture of copper and plastic will be blowed to the separating process by a high pressure blower. The crushed granule particle are driven by two vibrating motor. Because of different gravity, the copper clad is easily floating up and collected by the blower.
3. Separating and Copper Granule Collecting Process
The vibrating screen is tilt installed which makes the separating process much easier. Also, during vibrating process, a blower will pull the plastics out from one of the discharging hole. Then the copper granule will be filtered by vibrating screen of 150 mesh.
We would send customer a set of cutting blades(including 10 rotary blades and 4 fixed blades) and screen for free.