1. With rechargeable battery and charger, earphone and Signal light
2. a Leathery cover outfits to the metal detector which makes metal detector be convenient to take.
3. There is a on-off which can switch the metal detector from sound alarm to light alarm, or from light alarm to sound alarm. It fits to work in different environments.
4. It needs 4-6 hours for charging. (the charger and rechargeable battery are ordered additional)
5. The alarm terms is sound and light alarm simultaneously, or vibration and light alarm simultaneously. You can choose the operate terms optionally.
6. When the low sensitivity on-off is pressed, the metal detector will only alarm when it finds big metal object (before you finish the low sensitivity detecting, don’t loose the on-off).
Auto off (power saving)
64-Pistol : 18-19.5cm; Knife: 16-18cm; Blades: 10cm;
Paper Clip: 3-6cm Coin:7.5-10cm
Our Company (Shenzhen Xinyuantong Electronics Co., Ltd., hereinafter “Company”) was established in 2000 with the registered capital of RMB 31.5 million, the total business space is 12,000 m2, there are more than 260 employees, including 120 research, engineering and technical personnel; we are one professional high-tech company which provides the solutions to the public safety, and provides the complete production and integration services.
The Company is committed to the technical development and research of “Guard Spirit” series of security products, the developed products have been granted by 28 national patents, and have formed five categories of products including the metal detectors, X-ray access security products, test products for radioactive materials, chassis inspection products, EOD and anti-explosion products.
Our Company has been committed in the business of access security, security equipments and services for 12 years, and during the period, we have provided safety and security services for hundreds of large-scale events, meetings, exhibitions, political and legal departments, railways, highways, ports and other places, including 26th Summer Universiade Shenzhen 2011, World Expo 2010 Shanghai, 16th Asian Games Guangzhou 2010, 14th FINA World Championship -Shanghai 2011, 24th Winter Universiade Harbin 2009, Olympic Games Beijing 2008, Wuhan-Guangzhou high-speed railway, Beijing-Shanghai high-speed railway and other key events and projects.