Logging winch can be widely used in geology, coal, metallurgy, hydropower, nuclear and geophysical downhole logging operations. To lower and raise downhole tools and transfer well signals.It is connected with oil field supplied power and also available for self-motor based on the situation.
The drum adopts closed loop hydraulic system, which have the advantages of infinitely variable speed, running steadily and more reliable. It can fit 2.2mm,2.4mm or 2.8mm slickline, suitable for the drilling and survey tasks under 4000 meters.
Inside equipped the depth encoder, showing the lowered depth,speed and tension. It also adopts mechanical rope spooling system, which is more convenient,flexible with long life.
Features and Benefits
- Container type with fully sealed, easy for transportation
- Simple structure,easy to operate and with complete-function
Main technical parameters
- Drum capacity 4000m(2.4mm slickline)
- Line speed range 3~286m/min
- Max. line pull ≥800m/h
- Max. pull 12KN(minimum OD)
- Hydraulic system pressure 20MPa
- When measure well body,it is used in the surface read out or explaining from the downhole parameters through connecting the downhole survey instrument with the surface equipment or PC.