Liquid thermal shock chambers consist of separately controlled hot and cold baths. Product is submersed in fluid and thermally stressed between the hot and
cold baths, resulting in immediate product temperature changes. The stainless steel construction with a vapor expansion system that dramatically reduces
the evaporation and fluid loss usually associated
with liquid thermal shock equipment, lowering your operating costs over the life of the system. Suitable for fluid materials are those that are chemically inert,
stable at high temperatures, nontoxic, noncombustible, low viscosity,and compatible with package materials.
· Uses Garden D02ts heating oil in hot and cold chamber to minimize the cost of oil changes.
· Color touch panel made in Japan can switch Chinese/English display.
· Powerful function and setting easy.
· Lid incorporates a window for viewing product under test.
· All liners are constructed from Type 304 brushed stainless steel that is easy to clean.
· The chamber exterior is constructed of formed sheet steel for structural strength and finished with a durable powder coat.
|| Liquid type thermal shock chamber
|| Immersion in liquid bath by movement of a sample basket
| Inner chamber size W×H×D（mm)
|| 00×350×300×2 Bath
|| 260×350×450×2 Bath
| Temperature rise time (high temperature bath)
|| Room temperature to +150℃ within 120 minutes
| Temperature down time (low tempreature bath)
|| Room temperature to -65℃ within 120 minutes
| Precool/Preheat temp.range
| Shocking Temp.range
| Testing Time
| Movement Time
|| Approx.10 seconds
|| 0.1℃ / 1 min
| Temperature control accuracy
| Sample basket size W×H×D( mm )
| Sample weight
|| 1C 2Kg
|| 1C 5kg
|| 7'' touch panel controller
| Power supply
|| AC 1∮ 220V；3∮ 380V 60/50Hz