2.1 Working Condition:
(1)Temperature: 5℃-40℃ Relative humidity:<80%(25℃)
Altitude: <2500m Power Frequency: 50Hz±0.5Hz
Power Voltage: 220V±5V
In-phase component(%):0.0001~200.0 Resolution: 0.0001
Orthogonal Component (min):0.001~ 999.9 Resolution: 0.001
In-phase Component: ΔX=±(X×2%+Y×2%)±Dx (with Class 1 to spare)
Orthogonal Component (with Class 1 to spare)
“Dx, Dy”——Quantified Error Dx=2, Dy=5
(4)Percentage: Class 2 (with Class 1 to spare)
2.2 Working Range:
(1) Current:(1%-149%)In (In =5A)
(5%-149%)In (In =1A)
(2) Voltage:(5%-149%)Un (Un =100V, 100V/ √3V)
(5%-200%)Un (Un =100V/3)
2.3 Work Load:
(1) Current: TO to TX<0.12Ω cosΦ=1.0
(2) Voltage: a to x<0.25VA (100V)
2.4 Reversed Polarity Indication
Take action according to the Polar Instructions when the current is larger than 5% of the rated value and the error is larger than 180%.
Note: If no indication comes up when the current is larger than 10% of the rated value, bug exists. On such occasions, be sure not to increase the current in case to burn the machine.
2.5 Indication of False Transformation Ratio
There should be an indication of false transformation ratio when the current is larger than 5% of the rated value and the error is between 30% and 180%.
2.6 Insulation and High Voltage Test
Terminal TX is connected with terminal()
The power socket can bear a voltage of 1.5kV with respect to the outer shell for 1 min.
2.7 Main Features of The Calibrator
(1) Application of 320×240 LCD, broad vision, long life self lighting, making it convenient to operate.
(2) All English interfaces, simple and nice.
(3) Extra—large display of percentage, ratio error and phase error, easy to observe.
(4) Automatic sampling, rightly meet the need of JJG314—1993 and JJG314—1994.
(5) Automatic identification of polarity fault and ratio error mistake.
(6) Software can be upgraded with time.
(7) Completely solve the testing problems that Class S encounters.
(8) Automatic switch of measuring range.
(9) Perfect combination of advanced circuit technique and DSP; ultimately avoid the instability of the impedance phase differential circuit.
(10) Power consumption:
<15VA (with micro-printer)
<25VA (without micro-printer)
(11) Harmonic Suppression Ratio: >40db