Description of HD-2000 nucleic acid protein detector
1. Nucleic Acid Protein Detector、HD-2000 nucleic acid protein detector is a kind ultraviolet detecting equipment in liquid chromatograph, this instrument include chromatography column、part collectors etc, that means this is a complete LC separation and analysis device.
2. HD-2000 nucleic acid protein detector for sale could be widely used in modern biology research、medicine analysis、qualitative & quantitative analysis for ultraviolet absorption samples doing by universities and healthcare organization. The main parts of HD-2000 nucleic acid protein detector supplier all is imported,and be used conveniently as its LED digital readout.
3. HD-2000 nucleic acid protein detector supplier not only export 10mv recorder signal, but also be equipped with integrator output which is suitable for computer integrator, this is very helpful to establish chromatograph workstation system easily.(HD-2000 nucleic acid protein detector could do computer and recorder signal exporting at the same time, that means you could just use the computer export.)
4. HD-2000 nucleic acid protein detector for sale is designed for fixed light absorption, it has two different optional modes: A display computer use and variable optical path absorption、A display recorder use.
5. HD-2000 nucleic acid protein detector supplier use new import IP28 photomultiplier tubes and improved circuit structure, that results the instrument operating more stable and reliable.
Technical specification of HD-2000 nucleic acid protein detector
1. Wavelength : 254nm、280nm.
2. Measurement range of hd-2000 nucleic acid protein detector for sale: 0~100% T、0~2A、0~1A、0~0.5A、0~0.2A、0~0.1A、0~0.05A.
3. Streaming samples cuvette: volume 100ml、optical path 3mm.
4. The recorder export: 10Mv.
5. Integrator output: 0.1A/Mv.
6. Digital readout mode: variable A measurement range digital readout (0~2.0A、0~1.0A、0~0.5A、0~0.2A、0~0.1A、0~0.05A).
7. When measurement range stay at 0.05A.
8. Operating temperature: 0℃~35℃.
9. Power source: 220VAC ± 10% 50HZ;