General Characteristics of Flour Powder
1) Wee Flour Powder, Thus Big Contact Surface and Strong Hygroscopicity
2) Easy Get Fever, Mildew, Caking and Clustering
Attentions for Silo Storage of Flour Powder
1) Control Water Percentage
2) Strict Silo Sealing to Isolate Environment Moisture Effect and Can Keep Flour Cleanliness
3) The Silo Must Have Good Anti-moisture and Anti-heat Function
4) For Long Time Storage, Silo Transfer to Avoid Down Side Flour Caking If Needed.
5) Strict Control on Pest and Insect Damage
SRON’S Has Rich Experience on Flour Silo Construction in China and Overseas. The Silos System is Design with Thorough Consideration of the Flour Mill Capacity and Flour Characteristics Assuring Flour Full Round Storage Safety and Storage Quality Stability Especially Smooth Discharging System.