High quality stainless steel sand strainer
is widely used throughout the world for water, oil, and gas wells, and is the dominant screen type used in the water well industry.
Stainless steel sand strainer water well screen pipe is made by winding cold-rolled
wire, approximately triangular in cross section, around a circular array of the longitudinal
rods. The wire is attached to the rods by welding, producing rigid one-piece units having
high strength characteristics at minimum weights.
Slot opening for johnson v wire water well screen are manufactured by spacing
successive turns of the outer wire to produce the desired slot size. All slots should be
clean and free of burrs and cuttings.
Each slot opening between adjacent wires is V-shaped, from the special shape of wire
used to form the screen surface. The V-shaped openings designed to be nonclogging,
are narrowest at the outer face and widen inwardly; they allow
1. Production process continuity: V-shaped profile wires creating slots which enlarge
inwardly and therefore avoid clogging and minimize downtime.
2. Low maintenance costs: Separation at the screen surface which can easily cleaned
by scraping or back washing.
3. Maximum process output: Precise and continuous slot openings resulting in accurate
separation without loss off media.
4. Low operational costs: Large open area with an effective flow, high yield and a low
pressure drop (dP)
5. Long live: Welded at each intersection creating a strong and durable screen.
6. Reduced installation costs: supporting constructions eliminating costly support
media and enabling a maximum flexibility in the design of components.
7. Chemical and thermal resistant: A variety of corrosion resistant stainless steel
materials and many exotic alloys suitable for high temperatures and pressures.
Each slot opening between adjacent wires is V-shaped, resulting from the special
shape of the wire used to form the screen surface. The V-shaped opeings, designed to
be nonclogging, are narrowest at the outer face and widen inwardly.
Continuous-slot screens provide more intake area per unit area of screen surface than
any other type. For any given slot size, this type of screen has maximum open area.
Slot size (mm):0.10,0.15,0.2,0.25,0.30-3,also achieved upon customer request.
Open area up to 60%.
Material : Low Carbon ,Low Carbon Galvanized steel (LCG),, steel treated with plastic
spraying,Stainless Steel( 304,etc.)
Lengths up to 6 meters.
Diameter ranging from 25 mm to800 mm
End Connection :Plain beveled ends for butt welding or threaded.