It is an improvement on the double piston systems. If a pre-determined pressure difference is reached one piston after the other is moved into the cleaning position. In the backflush position a small amount of filtered melt is running backwards through the screen pack in order to remove the contamination in front of the pack. The contamination will be transported by the melt stream through the discharge opening.
One piston moved out for the screen change.
During the back flush or screen changing position the melt flow continues through the second piston. After the screen change the piston is moved back into the production position. Enclosed air escapes via the venting groove.
1. Screen changer, heater, hydraulic station with electric cabinet
2. PLC electric cabinet ( Optioal)
3. Safety cover ( Optioal)
4.Support cart, movable and height adjustable ( Optioal)
5. Anji Melt Pump ( Optioal)
6. Adapters ( Optioal)
7.Filter mesh/Screen ( Optioal)
● Increased output due to lower backpressure
● Processing capability for all thermoplastic materials
● Low screen pack costs