Didtek Cast Trunnion Metal Seated Ball Valve are manufactured to
the latest edition of API Standard 6D and tested to API Standard
598. Applicable Standards:
– Ball Valve design according to API6D, BS5351, ASME B16.34
– Face to Face ASME B16.10, API6D
– End Flanged ASME B16.5/ASME B16.47
– Butt Welded ends ASME B16.25
– Fire Safety API607, API6A
– Inspection and test API598, API6D
– ASME CL150,300,600
– -196ºC ~650ºC
– 2”~48” Design Description:
– Structure : 2 pieces or 3 pieces body
– High shut-off sealing mechanism and
low torque operation
– Block and bleed function
– Self-cavity pressure relief
– Fire safe design
– Blow out proof stem construction
– Anti-static design
– Locking device (for lever handle operation)
– ISO 5211 actuator mounting
– Emergency grease injection (option)
– PN design can be available
Didtek Valve, since year '1985' our founders started the workshop for valve production, Didtek Valve have always been adhering to the belief that we are going to be the leader in the Chinese market on resource and development, in order to build the top standard among our competitors.
The chosen location was Ou Bei town, a strategic position to reach a wide range of suppliers of semi-finished products, foundries and raw materials and to be very close to Shanghai port. Since the beginning, our company policy did reward our employees who are outstanding for precision and meticulousness. Those choices get paid back immediately: from a simple workshop of 800 m2, Didtek Valve did expand our actual factory to over 25,000 m2 size and more than 600 employees, among whom over 20% have a university degree.
In order to full fill our customer needs, we established a partnership with 2 valves production sites in Tianjin, a forged flange and a fitting production sites in Shijiazhuang, 5 valves and a pipe production in Ou Bei town than we incorporated a foundry in Li Shui.
Low cost of labor is not anymore the only advantage to produce in China as it was before, thus our second generation managers did enhance our business attitude to compete in the world market by developing quality control on our suppliers and our service, which can now compete with any European company.