This BGY Beer Rinser / Filler / Crowner Monobloc is used for the glass beer filling production line. It features compact mechanism, reliable capability and high precise liquid level; For rinsing system, not open valves without bottles; Overload protect is set in the crowning head; It's particularly used for slap-up beer filling technics.
1. The machine take whole bedplate with good rigidity, easy rinsing and cleaning, the driving system is hung below bedplate which gets big space for driving, it makes maintenance easily.
2. The PLC control and touch screen and digital displaying are adopted to perform human-computer dialogue, easy operation and high automation.
3. Unique rinsing system design:Fully-automation is achieved from bottle feeding, gripping to guide, inversing and interior showering, dripping-out to discharge.
4. Liquid level in filling tank is metered by float ball and transferred to wire signal which control opening-and-closing of liquid inlet valve through liquid level programmer.
5. T type anti-abrasion plastic is inlayed in feed slipper guide and discharge slipper guide to prolong life-cycle of conveyor systems.
6. The capper has over-load protection device. It can discharge the pressure automatically to prevent to break the bottles when the bottle dimension exceed.
Zhangjiagang Beverage Machinery Co.,Ltd was founded in Sept., 1994. Our company is located in Leyu Economic Development Zone of Zhangjiagang City, about 180km from Shanghai Pudong International Airport (Google Position), convenient transportation; Company covers an area of about 4,000 square meters, with more than 60 employees, We are mainly engaged in manufacturing the bottling and packaging equipments of various liquid food and beverage. Company integrates machine design, making, sales and after sales service.
We gained rich experience on carbonated drink, juice beverage, as well as glass bottle beverage, alcohol etc. filling technology, and own several patented technologies. In China, we have many customers in almost every province and city, and has a good reputation in. Currently, near 40% of our orders from our registered customers, that's the reason we still remain stable development even in the downturn global economic.
We began to run our own export business from 2010, machines have been exported to American, Canada, Bolivia, Chile, Columbia, Guatemala, Russia, Britain, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Cambodia, Malaysia, Algeria, Egypt, Zambia, South Africa and other countries.
We'll supply you professional suggestion, good quality machines and professional services, to push our clients to create the greatest economic benefits.
We are trying to do better in this field, also sincerely hope that we could build good cooperation relations with more beverage manufacturers