1.Computer 2.Printer 3.Main analyzer: Part I and Part II 4.Air compressor 5.Volatile matter Crucibles
6.Ash Crucible 7.Weighing Rod Base 8.Weighing Rod 9.Three-Core Power Socket and Plug/20A
10.Crucible Lid for Volatile Matter 11.Glass Spoon(small size) 12.Standard Coal Sample (GBW) 13.Tool kit
High Stability and Reliability
1. Dual furnace design: unique isolation board to ensure accurate result of volatile matter.
2. Patented technology of heat-resistant to ensure stability and reliability.
3. Built-in balance ensures unbeatable accuracy, comply with thermogravimetric method.
4. Unique design to ensure the stability of heating efficiency and temperature keeping.
5. Using blank crucible to calibrate the influence of the thermal buoyancy.
1.The operator is limited to just adding sample to a crucible.
2. Reference method and customized method available.
3. Capable to load sample continuously and singly.
4. Real time display of balance reading, which makes it convenient to control the precision of sample weight.
Available for analysis without oxygen and nitrogen by configured air pump, except for lignite.
Automatically heating off when open the ash furnace cover.
Intelligent Software Systems
Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd (CKIC), founded in 1992, is reputed for its coal analysis instruments in the world. CKIC coal quality equipment are widely used all over 40 countries and hold the No.1 market share in Asia. As the leading manufacturer in the industry, CKIC endeavors to provide turnkey solutions of coal quality and chemical laboratory for maximizing customers’ profit.
The Chairman of the Board, Mr. Jianwen Luo, is the research scientist who developed the first unit of computerized calorimeter in China.
With the persistent pursuit, CKIC expands its product range to a variety of applications and markets. Our four main interoperable product lines offer 100% coal quality control solutions for our valued customers involved in Coal Consuming, Coal production, Coal Inspection, Coal trading and Energy Research.