1.Computer 2.Printer 3.Main analyzer 4.Air compressor 5.Crucibles 6.Weighing Rod Base
7.Weighing Rod 8.Three-Core Power Socket and Plug/20A 9.Crucible Lid for Volatile Matter
10.Glass Spoon(small size) 11.Standard Coal Sample (GBW) 12.Tool kit
1. Up to 19 samples can be determined within 2 hours for moisture, ash, volatile matter analysis and to calculate the fixed carbon.
2. Ceramic fiber furnace has low thermal capacity allowing rapid rising and cooling of temperature.
1.Thermogravimetric technology with blank crucible calibration in the same atmosphere to ensure weighing accuracy.
2.Real time display of thermogravimetric curve during analysis.
1. Operator involvement is limited to just loading sample to crucible.
2. Real time display of balance reading, which makes it convenient to control the precision of sample weight.
4. Wide application for limestone, cement, iron ore are available.
Intelligent Software Systems
Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd (CKIC), founded in 1992, is reputed for its coal analysis instruments in the world. CKIC coal quality equipment are widely used all over 40 countries and hold the No.1 market share in Asia. As the leading manufacturer in the industry, CKIC endeavors to provide turnkey solutions of coal quality and chemical laboratory for maximizing customers’ profit.
The Chairman of the Board, Mr. Jianwen Luo, is the research scientist who developed the first unit of computerized calorimeter in China.
With the persistent pursuit, CKIC expands its product range to a variety of applications and markets. Our four main interoperable product lines offer 100% coal quality control solutions for our valued customers involved in Coal Consuming, Coal production, Coal Inspection, Coal trading and Energy Research.