1.Computer 2.Printer 3.Main analyzer 4.A/C adapter 5.Anhydrone 6.Silica wool
7.Crucibles 8.Outer combustion tube 9.Inner combustion tube 10.Boat stop 11.O-ring kit 12.Tool kit
1. Maximum throughput with auto-loader, available for 48 samples per batch and easy to add or reduce sample quantity during analysis.
2. Patented sample delivering system realizes smooth work flow of pulling and discharging samples.
3. The sample mass can be automatically sent to the computer by balance connection.
4. Available for unattended operation by intelligent sensor.
5. Auto self-diagnosis.
Accuracy and Stability
1. Top quality ultra-low drift infrared cell to ensure stability of the testing results.
2. Reliable single Si-C spiral tube heating components.
3. Unique gas tightness structure to avoid the effect of SO2 in air.
Exhaust emissions ventilation system to avoid air pollution of laboratory.
Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd (CKIC), founded in 1992, is reputed for its coal analysis instruments in the world. CKIC coal quality equipment are widely used all over 40 countries and hold the No.1 market share in Asia. As the leading manufacturer in the industry, CKIC endeavors to provide turnkey solutions of coal quality and chemical laboratory for maximizing customers’ profit.
The Chairman of the Board, Mr. Jianwen Luo, is the research scientist who developed the first unit of computerized calorimeter in China.
With the persistent pursuit, CKIC expands its product range to a variety of applications and markets. Our four main interoperable product lines offer 100% coal quality control solutions for our valued customers involved in Coal Consuming, Coal production, Coal Inspection, Coal trading and Energy Research.