Different from ordinary pressure oxygen machines, high pressure oxygen concentrators refer to the oxygen concentrating machines whose outlet pressures are in the range of 0.14-0.4Mpa. Now most of Chinese oxygen equipment manufacturers can only produce oxygen machines with ordinary pressure of 0.04-0.07Mpa. Our company is one of the few manufacturers who have the ability to produce oxygen generation plant with outlet pressure as high as 0.4Mpa.
1. Medical Use
Our high pressure oxygen concentrator is especially suitable for the central oxygen supply of small hospitals or clinics (generally with 10 beds). It is also available for being connected to anesthesia machine and ventilator in ICU.
At present, small hospitals or clinics either have no central oxygen supply system at all or use expensive large central oxygen supply system. To improve this situation, our company develops and provides smaller and lighter high pressure oxygen concentrators. What the most appealing advantage is that price of our 0.4Mpa high pressure oxygen gas generator is only 1/3 or 1/4 of the large central oxygen system. There is no doubt that our oxygen concentrating machine is a promising product.
2. Industrial Use
Our high pressure oxygen machine can be used in industrial field to supply oxygen for wielding and cutting processing. In addition, it is also suitable for breeding industry. You can find more detailed information on page "Industrial Oxygen Concentrator".
1. Our high pressure oxygen concentrator adopts PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) technology to produce oxygen.
2. The flow rate is adjustable from 0LPM to 20LPM.
3. This high pressure oxygen concentrating equipment is designed with low concentration alarm function and is configured with an audio and visual alarm system for high/low pressure.
4. Full digital control system is used in our high pressure oxygen concentrator.
5. The 4bar oxygen producing machine can serve 5-7 patients at the same time. The 1.4bar machine is available to be connected to 50 meter-long tubes and supply oxygen for 1-3 patients.
Oxygen flow (L/min)
Outlet Pressure (Mpa)
Noise level (dB)
AC220V (± 22V), 50Hz (±1Hz ); AC230V, 50Hz;Optional: AC220V/110V (±10%), 50/60Hz (±1Hz)
Power Consumption (W)
Starting times, operating pressure, present working time, accumulated working time, preset time from 10mins to 40hours
Power failure alarm, high/low pressure alarm
Automatic Dehumidifier/ Refrigerated air Dryer
Refrigerated air Dryer
Net weight (kg)